Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Bandit

Long time coming. We've been on vacation and working and doing soccer tournaments, so doodling has shamefully taken a backseat to other activities. That said, ideas are starting to formulate for a new collection.

Oh, also my friend Luke used this doodle for his band poster!

The bandit started out as Leaf's idea to do a cowboy. Then it became a list poem, the sort I'm usually not a fan of, but eh, we decided to give it a shot and throw it up against the wall. Besides, some list poems are genius (Shel Silverstein's "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout would not take the garbage out!") Anyway, here is Leaf's poem: I'm a bandit. I stole a honey pot and a VW bus. And even more, a buffalo. And even some bowls. So now since I stole all this stuff from B, well now, since I have an army after me, maybe I should find a place to hide. So they're after me now, will you give me an answer? And yasso yeah. And that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment