Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Year of Lost Doodles

Sorry for the sabbatical.  Here is a quick summary of what happened:
  • Leaf got busy with lots of activities, homework, sports, etc. and can't find as much time to doodle.
  • I also took a break from doodling and tried to write some scifi stories.
  • My laptop and laptop case were stolen in San Francisco.  This was a complete bummer because not only did I lose a few completed doodles (including one about Willy Wonka) but I also lost a stack of original artwork.  Gah!
Anyway I hope to progress with a new kid's book. Not sure what it will look like or how long it will be, but I'll post the progress here. I also hope  to again do doodles with Leaf (when he can work me into his schedule).

Here is an old doodle from the junk heap.  Better things to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment