Sunday, October 16, 2011

Plague Developer


Still working on color. Also I'm trying to go back and color the old one's. My ideas for these doodles tend to come from half-baked scifi ideas that I'll never write a story for. . . This one I had this great idea for a Dangerous-Vision like ending, where the scientist while musing about dinosaurs and patterns in nature, makes the call to destroy the entire human race and revert a few million years of evolution. Of course, my drawing made the whole idea goofy. . . because that's what happens when I doodle something. But there is a serious idea here, I swear!

Here is Leaf's and there is a very complex story that goes along with it, that I could barely follow. We have been reading the Secret of NIMH, which was another inspiration for the topic of these drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment